Bearing/gear friction and fatigue test rig
50 years in tribology!
European quality and innovation!
Your complete solution provider!
It is important and necessary to predict bearing service life with high accuracy for their applications. Bearing life testing with full-scale bearing assembly is a direct and accurate method for determining RCF life for specific bearing applications, although it is an expensive and time-consuming approach. Our various test bench are designed to determine and friction behaviour and the rolling bearing fatigue life and to evaluate effects of bearing materials, heat treatment process, and surface finish process.
- Drive motor: achieve the maximum test speed of 20000 rpm
- Hydraulic loading: realize axial and radial loading at the same time, the maximum load is 100kN
- Lubrication system: circulation type, fuel injection type, drip type
- Measurement system: online measurement of torque, temperature, vibration, etc
Friction/wear and fatigue behaviour of materials, coatings and the corresponding lubricants are essential for industrial product quality and functionality. The fast development in E-mobility requires different types of friction and fatigue test.
The FARAX®-E fatigue test rig is especially designed for the study of the fatigue life of various components applied in the electric car under loaded and high speed condition.
- Drive motor: achieve the highest test speed of 30,000rpm
- Hydraulic loading: to achieve simultaneous axial and radial loading, with a maximum load of 100KN
- Measurement system: online measurement of torque, temperature, vibration, etc.
TE36 Dynamic Bearing Fatigue Rig
TE 36 Dynamic Bearing Fatigue Rig is essentially a deconstructed “Sapphire” machine, in which the rotation of the test shaft and the generation of the pulsating pressure have been separated, hence resulting in a rig with two separately controlled motors.
The upper motor drives the journal bearing test shaft; this is a plain shaft. The speed of the upper motor can be varied as required to allow different lubrication regimes to be achieved in the test bearing. The lower motor drives a cam shaft, which actuates a spring loaded piston, producing the equivalent of a plunger pump.
- Spindle drive motor: 2.2kW, vector motor
- Maximum speed: 3000 rpm continuously adjustable
- Camshaft drive motor: 2.2kW, vector motor
- Maximum speed: 1500 rpm continuously adjustable
- Maximum dynamic load: 120 kN
- Maximum spindle diameter: 50mm (sliding bearing); 30mm (rolling bearing)
- Maximum lubrication system flow rate: 0.725 l/min
- Temperature of lubricating oil system: 120 ℃ maximum
TE 39 Journal Bearing Friction Rig
The TE39 journal bearing friction test rig is constructed with similar geometry to a conventional lathe, comprising a “head-stock”, for carrying shaft samples, a “tail-stock”, mounting a combined axial force and radial torque transducer, and a “tool-post”, for mounting a specimen and applying a radial force. In order to ensure that the test bearing and shaft are axially aligned the test bearing is mounted a spherical plain bearing housing.
The head-stock and tail-stock assemblies are mounted on standard linear slide, on bearing blocks, with manual clamps.
- Maximum Radial Load: 5 kN
- Bearing/Shaft Diameter: 5 to 30 mm
- Spindle Taper: DIN 69871A, taper ISO 50
- Rotary Motion:
- Speed: 0 to 2000 rpm
- Continuous Torque: 56.4 Nm
- Peak Torque: 136 Nm
- Oscillating Motion:
- Amplitude: Variable 0 to +/-20°
- Frequency: 0.001 to 1 Hz
- Axial Motion:
- Maximum Thrust: 5 kN
- Stroke: 0 to 30 mm
- Frequency: 0.001 to 1 Hz
DN222 Journal Bearing Wear Test Rig
The DN 222 four/six journal bearing test machine is a multi station bearing test rig for either plain or spherical journal bearings. Each test station is independently loaded by means of a servo hydraulic ram. Oscillating rotary motion is provided by a vector motor driven crank mechanism, which applies identical motion to each bearing under test. Displacement is adjusted manually by means of an adjustable crank.
- Contact Configurations: Area Contact
- Oscillating Motion: +/-30 degrees (continuous manual adjustment)
- Oscillating Frequency: 0.5 Hz (maximum)
- Motor Power: 5.5 kW
- Load per Station: 120 kN
FE8 Test Rig
The FE8 test rig is used to examine lubricating oils and greases with regard to their wear and friction behaviour under lubricant and bearing-specific influences according to DIN51819 standard and VW 、ZF、Mercedes methods. AMT supplies customized and advanced FE8 which applies hydraulic loading with variable load and speed controls.
- Drive motor: 7.5rpm – 4000rpm
- Loading: max. 100kN (spring system or hydraulic)
FE 9 Test Rig
The FE9 test rig is mainly used to evaluate the performance of lubricating grease, meet the requirements of DIN51821 standard, and realize five-station synchronous test at the same time. AMT supplies customized and advanced FE9 with variable load and speed controls.
- Drive motor: speed 3000, 6000, 9000rpm
- Load: axial load: 1.5KN, 3.0KN, 4.5KN
- Test temperature: room temperature – 250 ℃
- Lubrication system: circulation